Sea Creature From Deep Washed Up On Beach In Australia

Sydney resident Drew found the creature from the deep on Bondi Beach while taking a morning walk with a pal.

He said: "I've been living in Bondi for the past 20 years and I've never seen any creature that looks remotely like this. It had these weird lips that looked like it had been to a cosmetic surgeon and had way too much filler put in, and also it had these weird teeth.

He said: "Sydney has just recorded the wettest March on record so it's just been torrential rain every single day.


"And so last Saturday we had what they call a king tide in Sydney and the water was literally coming right up to the road of Bondi beach.

Some said it looked like a decaying numbfish, coffin ray or cuttlefish.

Drew said: "I thought it was some form of a baby shark — an unusual one that we never would see in Sydney before normally.

"I've never seen anything like it washed up on Bondi Beach. I've seen blue-ringed octopuses, I've seen a massive dead shark washed up one day, I've seen sea snakes, a dead penguin.

"I've seen lots of different things but I've never seen this kind of creature."

Music: Select - Patrick Patrikios
Source: Daily Star, Wikipedia, Pexels
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/patryn.worldlatestnews

Comments