Frog's Miraculous Recovery After Stay 2 Days In Pot Of Paint

A frog feared to have croaked after two days in a pot of paint has made a miraculous recovery.

Graham Norris, 58, had left the lid off a can of fence paint in his garden.

When he returned to it a couple of days later, he found the forlorn frog.

The dad of two rinsed it off with a hose and sieve then put it in a glass of water.

The recovered frog is now a regular visitor.




Graham, of Sidcup, Kent, said: “I felt guilty when I discovered it.

"I kicked myself because I’d left the lid off so I was just relieved that it survived.

“I had to do something to help it. It didn’t seem fair to give up on it.”

He said: "Some days later I was watering the garden and noticed a hop.

"Sure enough, it was the same frog and it’s been back about three times since then.”

Graham said: “I’ve always been an animal lover and felt like I couldn’t just leave this little frog to die."


Music: "Renegade Jubilee" The Whole Other by Youtube Music Library
Source: The Sun
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/patryn.worldlatestnews

Comments