Dog Owner Orders Toy Replica Of Her Pet But Can’t Stop Laughing

Emma Allen spotted an artist’s online ad offering to make mini models of pets based on their photos, and was keen to get one made up of her beloved dog Missy.

When the package arrived two weeks later, Emma burst out laughing. The mini model’s eyes were rolling upwards and in opposite directions.

Emma, from Doncaster, South Yorkshire, said: ‘It looks like it’s had a stroke. It was hilarious.‘That’s how it looked when it turned up in the post, I just burst out laughing.

‘I then got a message from the woman asking if it was alright. I thought, “I can’t be nasty or horrible”, so just said “yes, thank you”.




‘I just couldn’t bring myself to tell her the truth, I felt sorry for her, I couldn’t ask for a refund.

‘It’s a great conversation starter. Everybody saw the funny side of it and it was that brilliant, I said “I’m keeping it”.

‘When people come over now it’s always the topic of conversation, all the kids want to play with it and everybody laughs when they see it.


Music: "Glitter Blast" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 4.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Source: Metro , The Sun
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/patryn.worldlatestnews

Comments