Adidas Shoe Lover Spend £30K For 400 Pairs Even Cancelled Valentine's Dinner

A shoe lover 'addicted' to buying Adidas trainers has no plans to stop - despite spending more than £30,000 on his obsession.
James Penty says his collection is his pride and joy and he even blew off a romantic Valentine's dinner at the last minute to fly to get his hands on a pair of trainers.
Mr. Penty has queued for up to 23 hours at a time and once drove more than 200 miles to get his hands on a vintage pair.
His addiction began back in 2005 when he bought a pair of rare city series trainers. 
Since then the care worker has amassed a staggering haul of more than 400 pairs of trainers - and he doesn't even wear half of them.

He said: 'I just love the brand and I love the history of Adidas.
He said: 'Five years ago I got a really good deal of Adidas Glasgows in their twinned cities range that were going on sale in Dublin.
'I had a Valentine's Day meal planned, but I cancelled it at the last minute to fly to Ireland with my dad to buy the trainers.
'She had been with me for five years, so she knew what I was like, she was fine with it.'
Earlier this month, Penty and his dad queued for 19 hours so they could their hands on a pair of limited edition Liverpool trainers in the company's city series.
Music: "I Feel Like Partying Right Now" Nat Keefe & BeatMower by Youtube Music Library
Source: Daily Mail, Daily Star, Pexels
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/patryn.worldlatestnews


Comments