6ft 5in Bride is desperate to find Wedding Shoes to Fit her Size 15 feet

Bride-to-be Julie Felton is desperate to find wedding shoes to fit her size 15 feet (EU 49).

Julie, who is 6ft 5in (195cm), has looked at having a pair made but cannot afford the £1,000 cost.

The 49-year-old said: “As far as I know I must have the biggest of any woman in the country.

“Someone, somewhere might have a bright idea of how I can get a beautiful pair of wedding shoes without paying a small fortune.

“Just like any other bride I want my outfit to be perfect, including my shoes.”



Divorced Julie, of Ellesmere, Shrops, added: “At my first wedding 24 years ago I had a pair of court shoes made for free. Afterwards, I dyed them black.

“I looked at getting another pair made but was told it would be over £1,000.”

Julie, a pharmacy technician at the Royal Shrewsbury Hospital, had a growth disorder as a child and normally wears men’s shoes.

She will marry 6ft 3in (190cm) storeman Steve Evans, 44, in April.

He said: “I can’t wait. I just hope we sort out the shoe situation.


Music: "On My Way" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Source: The Sun

Comments