Brazilian Synthol Man with 23-inch Biceps risks his life by injecting OIL and even wants to be more bigger

Valdir Segato’s biceps measure a staggering 23 inches – but now the Brazilian strongman wants to get even BIGGER.

The beefy 48-year-old’s arms have doubled in size from 12 inches.

Valdir, a construction worker from Sao Paulo, said: “This is a dream come true that I searched for and conquered.

“You look at your body and see that it’s growing and you’re going to want more.

“I’ve doubled my biceps to 60cm but I still want to be bigger.”

Despite his humongous proportions today, Valdir hasn’t always been muscly and was addicted to drugs in his youth.

He said: “There was a time in my life that I got involved with wrong things.

“I got involved with drugs and I started losing weight because you don’t eat, you lead a wrong life.



“I started to look skinny and people started giving me nicknames like ‘Skinny Dog’, and ‘Little Skull’, and so I decided to change my life.”

Valdir joined a gym but wanted more extreme effects.

He was first offered synthol by a fellow gym-goer and soon became hooked on the muscle-enhancing substance, injecting it regularly in his biceps, chest and shoulders.

It is a combination of alcohol, painkillers and oil, which works by filling up the desired muscle with oil.

Now his weight has increased from 55kg to 80kg – but he says the oil doesn’t make him stronger.

He said: “The oil is mostly aesthetic, it models the body and makes the muscle swollen – it doesn’t affect strength.”

But Valdir’s obsession with bulking up could cause serious problems – including amputation – and he has had close shaves in the past.

Valdir said: “There was a time that I injected a larger dosage of anabolic steroids and I ended up in the hospital.


“The doctors tell me to stop it, but it’s my decision to use it because I want to, because I like to.”

Valdir’s inflated muscles have also made it difficult for him to find love, as potential partners are too intimidated.

He said: “There are times I hear people mocking me a lot, especially younger kids. They are always saying something because of my body.

“The worst thing is when people stop you and call you an ugly thing. But I don’t care what people say, if I like myself, that’s enough.”

Valdir’s friends are also concerned about his excessive use of synthol but nothing will stop him in his pursuit.

His pal Fernando Carvalho da Silva, a construction worker, said: “I think the oil thing is stupidity.

“Deep down I want to tell him to stop but he doesn’t want to.”


Music: "ZigZag" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Source: The Sun , Facebook , Instagram , Daily Mail

Comments