CCTV Man Survives a 131ft Fall from a 17th floor window after partying with friends in Chile

Sebastian Reyes reportedly fell out of a balcony of the building on Saturday morning in the central Chilean city of Rancagua.

After plummeting 40 metres, Mr Reyes landed on the roof of a parking unit and fell through to the ground.

His condition was initially listed as critical but he has been released by the Rancgua Regional Hospital with fractures in his pelvis and femur.

The haunting images from the fall were caught by CCTV cameras at the Torres de Alameda building complex.




Mr Reyes told local media he does not remember anything after falling.

"I felt the fall, but nothing else, and I didn't wake up. I woke up in the hospital," he said.

Mr Reyes said he went to the apartment with friends after a Copa America soccer match before he lost his balance.

"After watching the game, we went to the club and after I came here [to the apartment]," he said.

"I don't remember, [I came back around] around 6.30am or 7.00am."


Source : ABC.net , 24Horas , SkyNews

Comments