U.S Woman's life with Bradley Cooper cardboard cutout and her husband's totally fine with it

A woman is using social media to document her life with actor Bradley Cooper - in the form of a cardboard cutout.

Danielle Davies, 39, decided that if she couldn't spend her life with the Hollywood star, then she would 'just make one up'.

She's taken to Instagram and has set up a website to share pictures of Bradley doing chores and running errands with her including mowing the lawn, doing the dishes and shopping, all while dressed in a tasteful tux.



The mum-of-two, from New Jersey, said she picked Bradley because she actually went to college with The Hangover star.

Danielle said: 'I picked Bradley Cooper because I went to college with him for one year and we were in a play together, so I've watched his career from the get-go.

'The fact is, while most of us don't actually live our lives with movie stars, many of us wish we did.

'And so, being a forward-thinking American, I have taken the bull by the horns, the horse by the reigns, the cardboard cutout of Bradley Cooper by the shoulders, and just pretended that I do.

'If I want a life with Bradley Cooper, well, then...I'll just make one up.'

She's even got her kids and husband Ed in on the action - although her daughter keeps confusing Bradley with Mark Wahlberg.


'My husband is totally supportive and thinks it's funny. Weirdly, some of his friends ask him if he's ok with it, as if I'm hanging out around town with a real life Bradley Cooper instead of a cardboard version.

'My kids think it's fun but get a little impatient with it sometimes, especially if they think I'm not doing something they want me to do. Then they're like 'It's Bradley Cooper this and Bradley Cooper that!'


'My daughter is young enough to not realize it might be embarrassing - I even took him to her school. My son would be mortified if I did that to him!'

She added: 'When I first unfold him, people are definitely looking at me like I'm crazy. I'm so grateful my friend, Kiesha Bond, the photographer, comes with me everywhere so I don't look like the only crazy person.


'Anyway, most people end up asking what we're doing and then they love it and it's totally comfortable. The weirdest is when people don't say anything and just avert their eyes - how can you not ask?'

Danielle is currently working on a book about her unusual project and added that Bradley has in 'no way endorsed, sponsored or participated in this ridiculousness.'

A disclaimer on Danielle's website states: 'Bradley Cooper was not harmed in the taking of these photos. Nor was he consulted.'

But what would she say to the man himself?

'What would I say to Bradley? Um...hi?'


Source : DailyMail

Comments

  1. I never seen before like his. He is a handsome guy...I never seen before like his. He is a marvelous actor in Hollywood... Celebrity Photo Galleries

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment