Chinese man makes living as human PUNCHBAG letting people hit him as hard as they can for money

A Chinese man has turned himself into a human punch bag with people paying money to hit him as hard as they can.

Xie Shuiping, 48, offers up himself to people on the streets and in bars and nightclubs, giving them the chance to punch him in the stomach three times.

Mr Xie, of Wuhan city in Hubei province, says he can earn around 20,000 yuan (£1879) a month, enough to make a decent living out of it.



He started his career as a human punch bag in 2004 in a promotional show at a supermarket, where he allowed audience members to hit him over the head with wine bottles.

From then on, he started to earn money by allowing people to hit him as hard as they can.

According to Mr Xie, each of his ‘performances’ last around 20 minutes with paying customers allowed to punch his stomach three times.

He explained: ‘Those who beat me or shake me can receive free drinks from the bar.

‘At first, I did it for fun and did not think about making a living by it. 


‘But later I realised that without money, I could not live.’

Both his wife and two daughters have tried to talk him out of getting beaten up as a career, but they are unable to convince him.

He added: ‘I do not think the career is low, and I get paid through my work.’


Source : DailyMail

Comments