Norwegian teen has McDonald's dinner receipt tattooed on his ARM for a dare

A Norwegian man has shown that his love for cheeseburgers and McFlurries goes further than most people after tattooing in a McDonald’s receipt on his arm.

Stian Ytterdahl, 18, from Lørenskog, southwest Norway, was told by his friends that he had been 'too active on the ladies front' and as punishment had to get a tattoo.

His Monday night dinner is now forever etched on his right arm, but the student says it could have been worse - the alternative was a Barbie doll on his buttocks.

Some of my mates thought I had been a bit too active on the ladies front recently and wanted to punish me.

'When we were in the restaurant on Monday, they said I had to tattoo a Barbie doll on my bum, or the receipt on my arm,’ Mr Ytterdahl told Romerikes Blad.



The student’s first ever tattoo now covers most of his lower right arm, and unsurprisingly his parents are not best pleased.

‘I got an email from my dad that wasn’t entirely positive, saying “What on earth have you done?! Do you think you are coming home with that!? Your mother has had a break down”,’ Mr Ytterdahl told Expressen.

The artist at Sabelink Tattoo raised an eyebrow, but carried out the task, posting the result on Facebook captioned ‘my strangest tattoo so far’.

The image has been shared 230 times and has more than 1,000 likes, but despite the unusual motif, Mr Ytterdahl has no regrets.

‘It’s funny to think that I have a tattoo which no one else even has the likes of. Even the date and time is on it,’ he says.


Mr Ytterdahl says Sabelink Tattoo has offered to ink the receipt of the tattoo of the receipt on his other arm for free.

Mr Ytterdahl has said yes and is booked in to get his second tattoo done next week.

‘I might not find it as funny when I am 50 or 60 years old, but it’s my choice.’

McDonald’s Norway has denied that it is a PR stunt, saying they have never heard anything like it before.

‘This is clearly a loyal customer,’ McDonald’s Norway told Romerikes Blad.

Mr Ytterdahl says he has no problem being seen as a walking advertising board.

'I might even get a job at McDonald's now,' he joked.


Source : DailyMail , Romerikes Blad

Comments