That's not Grape-Nuts! Disgusting moment a TV weatherman ate CAT VOMIT off the floor

The weatherman at Hartford CBS affiliate WFSB discovered to his horror what happens when you ignore the three-second rule when he shoveled his own cat's vomit into his mouth - live on air on Wednesday morning.

Scot Haney was running through the morning show with his colleagues as the camera's rolled when he noticed what he thought was food lying on the floor and made the ill-advised decision to eat it.

Initially believing the droplets to be cereal he had dragged into work with him, Haney recoiled as he chewed, first commenting his snack tasted 'like shoes', as his disgusted colleagues told him, 'it smells like feet'.




As he realized that what he had put in his mouth may not have been cereal, Haney contorted his face and said, 'Oh. I don’t think those are Grape Nuts. I think that might be dog doody.'
However, the truth was arguably worse - which he realized as he prepared to present his own 'What's Trending Now' segment.

'I ate cat vomit, right here on television. It’s disgusting,' Haney told viewers. 'I’m going to throw up!'

Maintaining his humor throughout, Haney's official explanation to viewers still left his colleagues bemused as to why he ate it in the first place.

Standing with his shoe off, displaying to viewers what clearly looked like a mess on his sole, Haney told his viewers he understood his mistake.

'This is what’s trending now. Ladies and gentlemen, those were not grape nuts that I ate. I kept finding more and more of it on the floor, and I thought it was grape nuts because it looked just like it,' Haney said.

'My cat threw up, and I must have stepped in it and that’s what I ate.'


Source : DailyMail , WFSB

Comments