Mythical Beast Transformation: Transgender woman underwent body modifications to look like Dragon Lady

A transgender former banker claims to be the first and only person to have both ears cosmetically removed as part of her ongoing quest to become a 'dragon'.

Born Richard Hernandez in Maricopa County, Arizona, the 55-year-old has undergone a number of painful procedures over the past few years including nose modification, tooth extraction and eye colouring.

She also has a forked tongue and a full-face tattoo as part of her transformation into a 'mythical beast'.

Now going by the full name Eva Tiamat Baphomet Medusa - or Tiamat for short, the name of a dragon video game character - she has taken on several personas over the years and undergone multiple stages of transformations before finally settling on becoming a dragon.

She has also had horns implanted onto her forehead, and tattoos and scarification on her face and chest that resemble reptilian scales.



The whites of Tiamat's eyes are stained green, giving her what she calls her 'Medusa green eyes of death'.

She now likes to be known as the Dragon Lady and describes herself as a mythical beast.

Tiamat says: 'I am the Dragon Lady, A pre-op M2F (male to female) transgender in the process of morphing into a human dragon, becoming a reptoid as I shed my human skin and my physical appearance and my life as a whole leaving my humanness behind.

She adds that she wants to embrace her 'most natural self awareness as a mythical beast.'

On a recent photo of herself, she wrote: 'I don't care what people say about me or my views, and if I have to I will defy and stand alone against the world, but never will I make any compromise to my integrity.'


On another, she wrote: 'I am what I am. I am my own special creation.'

Despite not having undergone gender reassignment surgery, she says she is dealing with some 'serious gender dysphoria' and 'loves' her 36B chest.

She recently shared a series of 'before and after' transformation photographs spanning from 1990 to 2016, showing her taking on a number of different identities - starting as a man called Richard Fernandez with dark hair and a moustache, and gradually taking on more surgery and inking.


Music: "Unwritten Return" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Source: DailyMail, Telegraph

Comments