Chinese model named "Snake Boy" looks like Doll & Denies of extensive plastic surgery

An 18-year-old man has become an internet sensation in his native China after posing for naked selfies on a bed covered in bank notes while berating other people for being poor and ugly.

The man, who claims to be called, Liu Zichen said he is a model working in Beijing.

According to The People's Daily Online, the young man, who has been named 'Snake boy' by his critics due to his strange looking eyes and angular chin, has amassed more than 320,000 followers.

He first got media's attention for his unusual appearance after posting photographs of himself showing off his wealth on Weibo.

His critics have accused him of having extensive plastic surgery which he has denied.

However, he has admitted to undergoing a few minor procedures. 



He said in one Weibo post: 'I want to clear up a few things. I have indeed had a bit of plastic surgery to my nose but nothing else. I am just a student so please don't judge a person based on the way they like to photograph themselves or because of a few expensive items they show off!

'This is very low you know? If you don't have any culture then read some book (sic), the rich-hating dogs should stop barking. If you don't like what you see then get lost. It's really offensive, what the f***!'

In another post, he added: 'As a young person with all the trappings of success I can understand there will be those old women who manually move bricks for a living who have a heart filled with envy and who hate the rich.

'The same people who are so ugly yet have no money for plastic surgery and who are eating shit and spraying piss all day, let me give you a piece of my mind: I won't turn around just because a dog is barking!'

Liu, whose English name is Chris, claims himself to be a Eurasian and attributes his 'good looks' to his mixed ancestry.


After Chinese web users dug up what they believe is his real ID photo, Liu took to Weibo to attack his detractors.

He said: 'To clarify a few points, the previous photo of my ID card was a 5 year old photo. This is my 2 year old documents where I have done a little bit of surgery to my nose.

'My chin was slimmed down using a face slimming face mask and you can see from my videos my chin is 100% natural. The photographer for my ID cards had a personal vendetta with me and deliberately photo'd me to be so ugly and I have taken him to court over this.

'I have had just a bit of plastic surgery so stop talking about this subject. There is no different in the photos it's just that you are using your dog eyes to seek a comparison.'

He then tried to explain away his success: 'Do you know why I am so popular? It's not because I am good looking or rich but it's because I am such a nice person who has a great appreciation of art so many people love me and this makes me popular. 


'The other most searched male on the internet is clearly the product of extreme plastic surgery and it makes me sick. Compared to me, an American Chinese mixed race man, I continue to believe natural beauty is the best. Do you like this natural me?'

However he soon returned to attacking his opponents: 'Today I really can't take it anymore. Please stop comparing me with out of fashion internet sensations or other ugly people.

'I am just a student and my nude photos are my contribution to art unlike others who are doing it for money. I don't need to do that for money.'


Music : Vadodora Chill Mix by Kevin MacLeod
Source : DailyMail , Weibo , CTS ,  People's Daily Online

Comments